A highly successful livery business with extensive equestrian facilities and productive farmland, about 276.90 acres (112.06 ha) in all with traditional, south facing, 5-bedroom farmhouse and separate detached 3-bedroom bungalow.
For sale as a whole or in four lots
- Lot 1 £1,500,000
- Lot 2 £50,000
- Lot 3 £250,000
- Lot 4 £1,000,000
AT A GLANCE
- Traditional, south facing, 5-bedroom farmhouse
- Separate detached, 3-bedroom bungalow
- Good range of modern farm buildings currently set up for stabling with 69 loose boxes
- Purpose-built indoor riding arena, floodlit manege, lunging ring & covered horse walker
- 4.5 furlong gallop and canter track. 13 jump cross-country course.
- About 276.90 acres (112.06 ha) in all
- Income producing wind turbine and solar array tracker
- For sale as a whole or in four lots – Prices from £50,000 to £1,500,000