Measuring approximately 1.24 acres / 0.50 hectares, the plot slopes steeply upwards to the south east and adjoins mature woodland to two sides.
Situated on site currently is a detached bungalow, of poor construction, believed to have been built in the 1920’s, and a detached garage at road level. A driveway leads up to the north of the existing property through mature woodland. The front garden is terraced and lawned, with shrubs, including rhododendron, mimosa and a number of sub-tropical plants, as well as roses, camellias and a variety of flowering shrubs. Steps lead down either side of the garden to the roadway and garage. To the rear of the existing property is an old orchard with apple and pear trees, and behind the old orchard is natural woodland going up to the skyline on the Eastern boundary. Lower Court Road is a private road managed by Trustees.
The village of Newton Ferrers enjoys a delightful riverside setting on the wooded slopes of the estuary of the River Yealm. This sheltered, deep water harbour is much favoured by yachtsmen
& lies within a truly beautiful valley in the unspoilt South Hams countryside, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and Special Area of Conservation. The village benefits from a number of amenities and facilities including a church, post office, pub and restaurant, yacht club, and a primary school. There is also an array of clifftop, woodlands, and coastal walks. There are 18-hole golf courses at Wrangaton to the north, which backs onto the Dartmoor National Park, and