A single parcel of grassland currently used for equestrian purposes.
The land at Pipps Ford is situated approximately 1.4 miles outside the town of Needham Market within the Gipping Valley. The land is adjacent to the A14 and accessible off the Needham Market roundabout at junction 51.
The A14 trunk road provides access to the county town of Ipswich to the east and the cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds to the west, both provide a wide range of shopping, hospitals, schools and recreational amenities.
The land also has good access to the A140 which provides connections to Diss located approximately 18.9 miles to the north.
The topography of land gently slopes towards the River Gipping from east to west and the land is therefore naturally well drained. The field is livestock fenced with a temporary stable block at the eastern corner and there are two points of access.
The land is classified as Grade 4 on the Agricultural Land Classification map, the soils being predominantly of the Ludford series described as being deep well drained fine loamy, coarse loamy and sandy soils.
The site has planning permission for the erection of a new stable block. Plans are available upon request from the selling agent and further details are available from Mid Suffolk District Council under Planning Application Number 1378/12 and 1174/09.
The rights to the minerals under the land are owned by a third
party. The Vendor will indemnify the Purchaser to the value of the land in its existing use against the risk of those minerals being extracted during their ownership.
Acreage: 8.45 Acres
Leaving the A14 at junction 51 towards Needham Market, take the first exit at the roundabout sign posted ‘Pipps Ford’. The first access point is a set of white gates on the right hand side. For the second entrance continue down the track and take the first right, the first set of wooden gates is on the right hand side provide the second entrance point to the field and temporary stable block.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Savills