© East News/Rex
Farmers Weekly business expert Nigel Wellings gives advice on farm insurance cover for compensation following an accident. Q: A neighbour of mine broke his leg just prior to harvest and was unable to work. This cost him several thousand pounds in additional labour costs. Will my farm insurance cover me for this additional labour in this type of situation? A: In order to have cover for compensation for yourself following an accident, you will need to have a personal accident policy. In […]