Maintenance on the farm is essential to keep the place looking tidy and make sure machinery and buildings are in the best shape they can be.
So, if it’s chainsaws, strimmers and fencing gear, or clothing, tools or padlocks, we try out the latest products on the market and pick out handy items that make life in the workshop a little easier.
Key areas of focus:
- Keeping your big machinery running smoothly
- Maintenance of farm premises, fences and buildings
- Best power tools to use in the workshop
- Honing your workshop skills
- Farmer machinery and gadget inventions