Agriculture is changing rapidly so farmers need the right mix of practical, financial and management skills to drive their businesses forward.
This page will help improve your day-to-day decision-making through better measuring and monitoring, as well as looking at what to consider if making more strategic decisions such as buying land or diversifying.
Key areas of focus:
- Budgeting, benchmarking and business planning advice
- Getting the right business structure in place
- People management and staffing issues
- How to approach succession planning
- Expert advice from the Business Clinic team