In a competitive cereals market, our barley page aims to help you grow a more profitable crop in the face of rising inputs and volatile grain markets.
This is your starting point for addressing challenges such as fungicide and weed resistance, integrating different cultivation techniques, exploring precision farming and protecting the environment.
Key areas of focus:
- Getting establishment right
- Planning fungicide strategy
- Assessing fertiliser requirements
- Keeping on top of blackgrass
- Choosing the right varieties for the right market