1 cup of couscous
Juice of ½ lemon
1 small onion
1 red pepper and 1 green pepper
3 tablespoons oil
Small bunch of fresh coriander
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chop the onion.
- Peel, de-seed and chop the peppers.
- Fry the peppers and onion gently in a little oil without colouring.
- Remove from the heat, add the couscous followed by 1 cup of boiling water, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Season well and allow the grains to swell.
- Give it a good stir and serve with the tagine.