Celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee?
Maybe you're hosting an event on your farm or marking the occasion with relatives, friend or neighbours?
Perhaps the village is having a get-together - a street party, a barbecue or a gathering in someone's house?
It's a once-in-lifetime occasion that's set to bring communities together in a way few other events do, so why not get a few photos to record the event for posterity and share them with Farmers Weekly?
We'll be publishing a selection of the ones we like best in the magazine.
Email them (with a few details) to email@example.com or upload them direct to the website gallery.
We've also had a look back through the picture archives to celebrate the Jubilee - see the photos below
In the gallery:
1. Tucanos flypast during the Armed Forces Parade and Muster in Windsor
2. The Queen and Prince Philip enjoying the Royal Show, Stoneleigh, in 1963
3. The Queen shaking hands with Mrs Leatham, owner of the supreme pig champion, at the Windsor Sow in 1961
4. The Queen at Crewkerne town hall, Somerset, as part of her Diamond Jubilee tour of the UK
5. Her Majesty touring the cattle sheds at the South of England Show, Ardingly, in 2002