Food poisoning traced to dairy farm
A DAIRY farm in Cumbria was traced yesterday as the source of an E.coli outbreak that has put three children in hospital.
All the families infected received milk from Scales Farm in Brigham, Cockermouth.
The infection was traced to a pasteurising unit and has so far affected 27 people.
- E coli outbreak linked to Cumbrian farm, FWi, yesterday (04 March, 1999)
- E coli butcher in court, FWi, 21 October, 1997
- The Times 05/03/02/99 page 2 (News in Brief)
- The Independent 05/03/02/99 page 4
- Financial Times 05/03/99 page 9
- The Guardian 05/03/99 page 5
- The Daily Telegraph 05/03/99 page 1, page 6
- The Herald 05/03/99 page 16