The annual Game Fair will take place in 2016 after organisers secured the backing of new investors.
The investment means that the event can continue to be run by the existing event team and will take place from 29 to 31 July 2016 at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire.
Game Fair director Tony Wall said: “Following the devastating news announced by the CLA last month, we are all as a team, delighted to be part of the continuation of the Game Fair.
“The continued encouragement from sponsors, industry stakeholders and the shooting community has been overwhelming to continue this countryside institution.”
The investors have not yet been named, but at least one of them is thought to be a publishing company.
In an email issued on Tuesday (27 October), organisers said the Game Fair would continue to focus on its traditional roots of field sports, farming and the countryside.
However, there would be an expansive overhaul of the event to enable it to move forward in the right direction.
“New affordable pricing structures for visitor tickets and exhibitor stands will be announced in due course, along with new memberships, VIP options, camping and hospitality, enabling all to enjoy the event in their own way.”
The CLA announced in September it was ending its involvement with the Game Fair as it had been a loss-making event for the previous three years.
According to CLA accounts for the year ending 30 November 2014, Game Fair income was £3.9m, but expenditure was £4.276m – meaning a loss of £376,000.