Lodi UK are proud to support British farmers with the most extensive range of high-quality pest control products.
Complementing our Lodi Gems professional rodenticide range, our leading fly and red mite control products, developed for use on all breeding farms, hatcheries, rearing and laying farms, feed mills hold British Lion Quality Code approval.
These brands include Maggots, TwentyOne, Sheila, Perbio Choc, Phobi, Organ-X, Larvenol, Insectaclear, Digrain, Cyperbio, Insecto, and Quartz.
In addition, Lodi UK supply a range of grain store protection products such as K-Obiol and Phobi.
For more information visit our website Lodi UK
Claim your free beanie
To thank UK farmers for their hard work, Lodi UK are pleased to be giving away free Lodi beanies during autumn. Simply click on the link www.lodi-uk.com/beanie and order yours free to your door, including delivery.
Watch the the video to find out how to effectively manage rats on your farm, including:
- How to investigate: a survey (looking for smear marks, runs, droppings, fur deposits, urine areas), UV tracking, damage (chewing/gnawing).
- Key locations to bait in protecting farms
- The difference in formulations – when and why
- Risk management – keeping workers and the farm safe. Animal health and welfare (pigs are highly susceptible to bromadiolone so may need to use other active e.g. difenacoum instead)
- Resistance management – using a single feed alongside others
- Other prevention methods such as control sprays, proofing materials, and CRRU guidance
More from Lodi UK
Widely used across the U.K. Phobi smoke has proven 100% efficacy in the control of Grain Beetles / Grain weevils and Grain mites. Watch our video guide to see how it can improve your grain storage protection strategy.
Help support Lodi UK by voting for us in this year’s awards.
Larvenol is the ideal solution for farmers looking for an easy-to-use way to greatly reduce and control fly numbers around animals and livestock, especially during the warmer seasons.
The specialist IGR is designed with a progressive release formula used to control maggots and larvae in calf/animal rearing and livestock premises. Effective 8 weeks. Stopping flies before they become a nuisance!