Firefighters have blamed the heat from cutting tools for a huge blaze on a farm near London.
The London Fire Brigade said two 90-foot-long barns were set alight at Whitewebbs Road near Enfield.
Six fire engines and 35 firefighters tackled the blaze which started at about 3.30pm on 15 April.
Farmworkers had already led 30 pigs and seven dogs to safety by the time the fire brigade arrived.
Two barns containing 5,000 bales of hay, a number of farm outbuildings and a flatbed lorry were destroyed.
Crews also had to cool two propane cylinders which were involved in the fire.
“Thankfully farmworkers had managed to lead around 30 pigs and seven dogs to safety before we arrived. Our crews worked hard in hot and challenging conditions to get the fire under control.”
Steve West, London Fire Brigade
Station manager Steve West said: “When they arrived our firefighters were faced with two open-sided dutch barns and a number of farm outbuildings which were well alight.
“Thankfully farmworkers had managed to lead around 30 pigs and seven dogs to safety before we arrived.
“Our crews worked hard in hot and challenging conditions to get the fire under control.”
Firefighters from Enfield, Finchley and Edmonton fire stations along with firefighters from Hertfordshire fire and rescue service battled the flames.
The fire was under control by 7:23pm.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental and due to hot cutting work taking place close to the hay stored in the barn, the fire service added.