The new Massey Ferguson 9280 Delta hybrid combine will make its UK debut at Cereals.
After introducing the award-winning MF 8600 Series at last year’s show, Massey Ferguson is continuing to deliver on its commitment to develop a wide range equipment to help farms of all types and sizes to increase productivity and reduce costs to improve margins.
Robert Dunk, national sales manager for Massey Ferguson, says: “Massey Ferguson develops new machinery to suit every sector – from the smallest livestock farmer to the largest contractors and agri-businesses.
“We do not force customers to compromise, but ensure that each of our products is designed specifically to suit every size and type of operation.”
Other Massey Ferguson innovations to be displayed include powerful new flagship models for the MF 7400 Series, the latest MF 2140 large square baler and cab suspension available for all flat-floor MF 5400 Series tractors.
New Massey Ferguson equipment at Cereals 2010:
• Completely new MF 9280 Delta “hybrid” combine harvester, the first to feature the completely new HyPerforma threshing and twin-rotor separation as well as SCR engine technology
• New 225hp (max), MF 7497 and 240hp (max), MF 7499 flagship models top out the MF 7400 Series
• MF 2140 large square baler makes 800mm wide x 700mm high bales to make optimum use of lorry capacity
• Cab suspension available on MF 5400 tractors from 82hp to 145hp
* Cereals 2010 exhibitor information as supplied by Massey Ferguson.