Environment Bank is leasing parcels of land to co-create biologically diverse habitats that will play a key role in addressing the critical issue of biodiversity loss whilst providing long-term income to landowners.
We know that biodiversity net gain provides a significant opportunity for farmers to diversify their business, but how much can they earn and how can they mitigate the risk?
Hear first-hand from farmers and BNG experts how the Environment Bank’s model removes all liability from the landowner and secures significant long-term income starting in as little as 12 weeks.
Watch the webinar to find out:
- How Habitat Bank creation can help to build long-term business resilience for farmers
- What the habitat creation options are for your land and the income they can generate?
- What are the payments and how soon can they start?
- Can Habitat Banks help achieve net-zero targets?
- The legal aspects of establishing a Habitat Bank on your land