This blue cheese and mushroom frittata recipe is super speedy and really tasty.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 10-15 minutes
100g mushrooms, chopped
25g spinach, chopped
50g blue cheese, such as Stilton or British blue, crumbled
Salt and pepper to season
- In a frying pan (that can go under the grill) melt a knob of butter and fry the mushrooms and spinach until wilted.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs and add the milk and cheese. Season the mixture.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and stir a few times to distribute the ingredients.
- Cook over a medium heat until the eggs start to set.
- Pop under a preheated low/medium grill and cook for 5 minutes until set and lovely and brown.