Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or a light supper, you can’t go wrong with an omelette. It’s quick and easy to make, too. This recipe adds sweet ripe cherry tomatoes and spinach for a delicious, nutritious meal.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
- 10g butter
- 2 medium eggs lightly beaten
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 15g of fresh spinach (optional)
- 15g shavings of Lancashire cheese (or similar)
- Chives to garnish
- 1 slice granary toast
- Heat a non-stick pan with the butter.
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan and allow to set for 1-1½ minutes.
- Stir or scramble briefly and add the tomatoes (and spinach) and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until just cooked.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Fold the omelette and serve with the toasted bread.
- Season well and serve.
Thanks to Shake Up Your Wake Up for the recipe.
See more Farm Chef recipes