Try this simple spicy noodle soup that is a hit with all those who try it. Best of all, it can be knocked up in a quarter of an hour flat.
- 2 pork belly slices, rind removed
- 2 spring onions shredded/sliced
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 red pepper cubed
- ½ red chilli (no seeds)
- 2 handfuls beansprouts
- 2 medium egg noodle nests
- 400ml (14fl oz) pork or chicken stock
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- ½ spring green cabbage sliced thin
- Cut the pork belly into 1cm cubes and brown in a saucepan on a high heat.
- Add spring onions, ginger and red chilli to the meat and sauté the contents of pan.
- Add the peppers, cabbage, soy sauce, fish sauce and stock.
- Then add the noodles and bring to the boil as per the instructions on the noodle packet.
- Serve in a bowl, adding the beansprouts.
See more recipes from our Farm Chef