1. There is no entry fee, but each attempt must be made in ink on the proper FARMERS WEEKLY printed coupon or entry form, not a photocopy, and must bear the entrants own signature and address.
2. All accepted entries will be examined, and those that in the opinion of the judges have correctly answered the questions will be asked to take part in the eliminator, from which the Royal Show competitors will be selected.
3. Any entries received after the closing date will be disqualified, as will any that are incomplete, mutilated, illegible, bearing alterations or which do not comply. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed, or lost in the post or otherwise. Proof of posting will not be accept
ed as proof of delivery. Closing date is June 1, 1998.
4. The decision of the judges and of the Editor of FARMERS WEEKLY in all other matters affecting the competition will be final and legally binding. No correspondence can be entered into.
5. The Tractor Driver 98 competition is open to all those who are working on farms (16 years old and over, employed or self-employed) in Great Britain and Northern Ireland except 1997 finalists and the employees and their families of Reed Business Information, Lantra, The Royal Agricultural Society of England, Silsoe Research Institute, AGCO, John Deere, New Holland and Case and of FARMERS WEEKLYs printers.