09 September 1998
Hillsdown spells out three-way split
HILLSDOWN Holdings has announced details of its break-up plans, which will see the group split into three ways.
It plans to sell its Ross Breeders chicken business, as well as its operations in poultry processing, potatoes, wine and spirits and furniture.
The two other business are chilled foods and housebuilding.
- Hillsdown to postpone sale of poultry business, Poultry World, 7 September, 1998
- Hillsdown to sell fowl business, Poultry World, 12 May, 1998
- Hillsdown revamp plans revealed today, FWi, 8 May, 1998
- The Times 09/09/98 page 23
- The Independent 09/09/98 page 14
- Financial Times 09/09/98 page 24 (Lex), page 26
- The Guardian 09/09/98 page
- The Daily Telegraph 09/09/98 page
- The Herald 09/09/98 page