The following are the terms and conditions for the Farmers Weekly’s “Cool Cows” competition launched on 3 June 2019.
- Seven winners will be picked. The winners will each receive a THI meter from competition sponsor Cargill.
- All entries must contain a valid name and email address.
- The Competition closes at midnight on 17 June 2019.
- Only one entry per person.
- This Competition is open to all GB mainland residents, excluding employees of Reed Business Information Ltd, any company in the Reed Elsevier Group plc group of companies, employees of Cargill its associated companies, subsidiaries, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Entries must only be submitted online at fwi.co.uk/cool-cow-competition.
- Farmers Weekly shall not be held responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, Internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the Competition.
- Farmers Weekly will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, illegible or undelivered.
- Winning entries will be published on fwi.co.uk and shared on Farmers Weekly’s social media channel.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into concerning this competition.
- In entering this competition you may be contacted in the future by Farmers Weekly, however you can opt out from receiving further correspondence by email.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
Promoter: Farmers Weekly, Proagrica, Reed Business Information Ltd, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS. Registered in England, No 15137.