Farmers Weekly is the leading multimedia information service for farmers and agricultural businesses in print, online and face-to-face.
The magazine and its website www.fwi.co.uk provide news, market prices, technical advice, opinion and a range of vital interactive services for farm businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Online you can buy and sell farm equipment, find a job, recruit staff, seek step by step technical guidance, view videos, share pictures and participate in forum discussions.
Farmers Weekly has been providing a service to the UK farming community for over 80 years and prides itself on delivering authoritative and independent content that farmers can trust.
Working collaboratively with key partners in the industry, FW also organises the Farmers Weekly Awards, to recognise on-farm excellence.
The Farmers Apprentice competition inspires young people into the industry, and the Academy is a unique web-learning service free for users.
Farmers Weekly can help you grow your business with up-to-date information and advice on market prices and trends, taxation tips, export figures and buying and selling.
Farmplan, our farm software and computer services providing essential tools to manage your business records.
FWi & your business
- Farm Plan: farm business software
- Property: find farms, land and property for sale
- Classifieds: find new and used farm machinery
- Poultry World: news and insight for poultry producers
- Future Farming: technology and precision farming reports from around the world
FWi & your community
- Photos: share your photos and view our galleries
- Facebook: Farmers Weekly on Facebook
- Twitter: @FarmersWeekly
- YouTube: Farmers Weekly Video
- Instagram: Farmers Weekly on Instagram
FWi & your career
- Jobs: search for and find a job in agriculture
- Academy: free e-learning to develop your career
- FW Awards: recognising excellence in farming
- Farmers Apprentice: inspiring young people