The Cereals event is changing in 2018 with the aim of making it easier for visitors to get valuable information on how to increase crop yields and better manage their businesses.
To help farmers benefit from the changes, Farmers Weekly has teamed up with event organiser, Comexposium, to give away 30 free tickets.
Following extensive industry consultation, this year’s event in Cambridgeshire will have a new layout, designed to consolidate the machinery and the crop plots at the show.
“We’ve shaken up the layout at the Duxford site, bringing the crop plots, the sprays and sprayers arena and machinery into the heart of the event,” explained event director Jon Day.
These will be surrounded by the business, post harvest and precision farming areas along with some new features, he added.
New features include:
- Cereals Conversations Speaker-led sessions with industry experts sharing knowledge and practical tips
- Cereals Controversial Opinions from thought leaders on hot-topics affecting the arable industry
- Guided Tours Expert-led tours will provide visitors with a look at the latest products and solutions on specific topics
- Harper Adams Hands-Free Hectare Live demonstration of the technology behind “Hands Free Hectare”, a project to grow the world’s first crop farmed exclusively by robots.
- Innovation Entrances Redesigned event entrances.
To get you free ticket, email email@example.com and include the subject Free Cereals Ticket. The first 30 emails received will secure a free ticket.