Farmers Weekly has launched the Save Our Sprays campaign – or SOS for short.
It is our response to impending legislation driven by the EU Commission that could wipe out over 80% of the pesticides, herbicides and fungicides that are commonly used on British farms. But the legislation is fundamentally flawed.
- How to write to your MEP
- EU Pesticide ban – your questions answered
- Sean Rickard warns of massive food price rises
- Why Farmers Weekly is launching Save our Sprays
- The European Commission answers FW questions
- Ban would wipe out sugar beet sector
- What farmers in the rest of Europe think
Ever thought what a grower's life might be like without pesticides? Watch the video below to find out.
Got a view on this video? Why not add it to our Forum debate?