Andy Warhol’s Eggs 1982. Thanks to *Clarity on Flickr for the image.
A rarely seen abstract painting entitled ‘Eggs, 1982′ by pop art icon Andy Warhol is set to be exhibited in the UK at an upcoming show at The Tate St Ives.
The picture is part of a series of Egg paintings Warhol made during the last few years of his life as, according to the Independent, he moved away from his pop art style and into abstract art.
It’s good to see that poultry played on the mind of the great man as much as it plays on ours.
Warhol’s unseen ‘Egg’ comes to UK
About Scott Casey
Save up to 30% off Poultry World
- New incubator promises a better start for chicks May 31, 2015
- Poultry sector lobbies Liz Truss over EU's GM feed plans May 30, 2015
- End to shortage of Paracox coccidiosis vaccine in sight May 29, 2015
- Expert advice for planning a poultry shed May 28, 2015
- FSA releases full-year campylobacter testing results May 28, 2015
australia backyard beic bird birds broiler cage-ban chicken chickens chicks china dinosaur dorset ducks egg eggs farming florida fox free-range fried genetics gunter hen hens hotel kfc london models new york packaging pirate plucking poultry poultry show Poultry World pure breeds rabbits rennes space turkeys uk usa wild wings