Andy Warhol’s Eggs 1982. Thanks to *Clarity on Flickr for the image.
A rarely seen abstract painting entitled ‘Eggs, 1982′ by pop art icon Andy Warhol is set to be exhibited in the UK at an upcoming show at The Tate St Ives.
The picture is part of a series of Egg paintings Warhol made during the last few years of his life as, according to the Independent, he moved away from his pop art style and into abstract art.
It’s good to see that poultry played on the mind of the great man as much as it plays on ours.
Warhol’s unseen ‘Egg’ comes to UK
About Scott Casey
Save up to 30% off Poultry World
- Global food businesses focus on laying hen standards September 16, 2014
- Egg packers scale Mount Kilimanjaro for charity September 13, 2014
- Free-range hens are happier, if not safer September 12, 2014
- Rebrand for Freedom Food farm assurance scheme September 11, 2014
- Scottish poultry growers 'reach crisis point' September 10, 2014
australia backyard beic bird birds broiler cage-ban chicken chickens chicks china dinosaur dorset ducks egg eggs farming florida fox free-range fried genetics gunter hen hens hotel kfc london models new york packaging pirate plucking poultry poultry show Poultry World pure breeds rabbits rennes space turkeys uk usa wild wings