Andy Warhol’s Eggs 1982. Thanks to *Clarity on Flickr for the image.
A rarely seen abstract painting entitled ‘Eggs, 1982′ by pop art icon Andy Warhol is set to be exhibited in the UK at an upcoming show at The Tate St Ives.
The picture is part of a series of Egg paintings Warhol made during the last few years of his life as, according to the Independent, he moved away from his pop art style and into abstract art.
It’s good to see that poultry played on the mind of the great man as much as it plays on ours.
Warhol’s unseen ‘Egg’ comes to UK
About Scott Casey
Save up to 30% off Poultry World
- UK regains access to South Africa for poultry exports March 31, 2015
- The genetics that cause hens to peck March 28, 2015
- Bristol hen welfare trials – a 'closely guarded secret' March 28, 2015
- UK egg marketing described as 'dismal' March 26, 2015
- Layer breeds assessed in Czech trials March 25, 2015
australia backyard beic bird birds broiler cage-ban chicken chickens chicks china dinosaur dorset ducks egg eggs farming florida fox free-range fried genetics gunter hen hens hotel kfc london models new york packaging pirate plucking poultry poultry show Poultry World pure breeds rabbits rennes space turkeys uk usa wild wings