The livestock team will be heading up to the Perth bull sales next week. I’ve just spoken to some of the breed societies and they’re reporting strong interest and expect to see a few five figure prices – but what do you think? Have you picked out any specific bulls you think will make good money?…..
Perth bull sales 2011
About Aly Balsom
Subscribe and save
About Taking Stock
The Farmers Weekly livestock team comprising of editor Sarah Alderton and reporter Rhian Price, brings you the latest news and analysis from the livestock shows and sales up and down the country.
- Beanhill herd takes top call at Welshpool Charolais sale
- STIRLING BULL SALES 2016: Limousins hit 10,000gns
- STIRLING BULL SALES 2016: Wattie family tops Angus trade with 24,000gns bid
- ‘Despondency’ blamed for sticky Beef Shorthorn trade
- Demand remains for fresh cows as Borderway Holsteins top at 2,900gns