The livestock team will be heading up to the Perth bull sales next week. I’ve just spoken to some of the breed societies and they’re reporting strong interest and expect to see a few five figure prices – but what do you think? Have you picked out any specific bulls you think will make good money?…..
Perth bull sales 2011
About Aly Balsom
Subscribe and save
About Taking Stock
The Farmers Weekly livestock team comprising of editor Sarah Alderton and reporter Rhian Price, brings you the latest news and analysis from the livestock shows and sales up and down the country.
- Charolais bulls lead trade at Stirling with top call of 22,000gns
- Stirling bull sales 2014: Simmental bulls top 16,000gns for NI consignment
- Stirling bull sales 2014: Elrick Inferno leads Lim trade with 14,000gns bid
- Stirling Beef Shorthorns meet solid commercial demand
- Aberdeen Angus bulls meet steady trade at Stirling