Controlling weeds is crucial to maximising your grass yield. Some weeds are competitive, but some are also poisonous and pose a risk to your livestock. Learn effective weed control in this course.
The course consists of five parts, with a quiz for each section. Complete all the quizzes successfully to gain CPD points.
Table of contents:
- How to identify and control common farm grassweeds
- Guide to spotting grassweeds and assessing pasture for reseed
- Advice on combating grassland rushes
- 4 plants poisonous to livestock: How to spot and deal with
- Guide to rules on ragwort control for livestock farmers