How to give money to the Farming Help Appeal 2007

By cheque
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Farming Help Appeal’ and sent to: Farming Help Appeal, c/o RABI, Shaw House, 27 West Way, Oxford OX2 0QH

Remember there may be tax benefits to businesses who make charitable donations.
The Farming Help charities (ARC-Addington Fund, FCN and RABI) will channel any donations directly to their work (which in the case of FCN will include the local support groups doing similar work alongside them in certain areas of the country). Please note: to avoid adding to the charities’ already increased workload, individual donations may not be acknowledged in writing. RABI will be happy to confirm receipt of appeal donations if they are called on 01865 724931.

By the internet
Go to the justgiving website and make your donation online.

See more