The end of the year is approaching so we thought it would be interesting to list the 10 most popular stories on FWi during 2007.
They prove to be very representative of the year the industry has faced – our collection of stories on foot-and-mouth, bluetongue and single farm payments all feature at the top.
Other popular reads include a story about a new six-wheeled tractor from Fendt and Challenger unveiling the most powerful production tractor in the world.
Here’s the full list:
- Foot and mouth disease (FMD) 2007 Surrey outbreak – Farmers Weekly Interactive’s special report
- Bluetongue (blue tongue) outbreak in the UK – FWi’s special report
- New six-wheeled Fendt tractor breaks cover – video
- Single Farm Payment Scheme special report
- Challenger whips the wraps off the world’s most powerful tractor
- Young Farmers AGM special report
- Review of the new Land Rover Defender-plus pictures
- Farmers Weekly Awards 2007 – Special report
- LAMMA show report 2007
- PICTURE STORY: Five tractors needed to release one combine from the mud