The following are the terms and conditions for the Farmers Weekly’s Britain’s Fittest Farmer competition launched on 16 January 2020.
- The prize is £1,000 prize each for one male and one female winner. The winners must be a farmer or working within the agriculture industry. The prize is for the winners’ own use.
- All entries must contain a valid name, address, telephone number and email address.
- The Competition closes at 11.59pm on 17 April 2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- This Competition is open to all GB mainland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of MA Agriculture Ltd, any company in the Mark Allen Group of companies.
- Entries must only be submitted online at fwi.co.uk/BFF.
- Farmers Weekly shall not be held responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, Internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the Competition.
- All correct entries will be reviewed and eligible applicants will be invited to attend one of three regional qualifier events. A shortlist of 10 men and 10 women will be complied following the third and final qualifier event. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by either email or phone and be required to attend a final event held on 9 May 2020.
- Non-attendance to any of the regional qualifier events will forfeit an applicant’s progression to further rounds of the Competition. Non-attendance to the final will forfeit any shortlisted applicants.
- Farmers Weekly will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible or undelivered.
- Details, images and video of the winners will be published in Farmers Weekly magazine and on fwi.co.uk. Details, image and video of any contestant may be published in Farmers Weekly magazine and on fwi.co.uk during or after the Competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into concerning this competition.
- In entering this competition you may be contacted in the future by Farmers Weekly, however you can opt out from receiving further correspondence by email.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
Promoter: Farmers Weekly, Proagrica, Reed Business Information Ltd, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS. Registered in England, No 15137.