The following are the terms and conditions for the Farmers Weekly’s Britain’s Fittest Farmer competition launched on 13 February 2019.
- The prize is £500 prize each for one male and one female winner. The winners must be a farmer or working within the agriculture industry. The prize is for the winners’ own use.
- All entries must contain a valid name and email address.
- The Competition closes at midnight on 9 April 2018.
- Only one entry per person.
- This Competition is open to all GB mainland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Reed Business Information Ltd, any company in the Reed Elsevier Group plc group of companies, employees of GrowHow its associated companies, subsidiaries, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
- Entries must only be submitted online at www.fwi.co.uk/britains-fittest-farmer.
- Farmers Weekly shall not be held responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, Internet access or otherwise, preventing entry to the Competition.
- All correct entries will be reviewed and a shortlist of five men and five women will be complied. The shortlisted applicant will be notified by either email and asked to attend a live final held on 4 May 2018. Non-attendance to this live final will forfeit any shortlisted applicants.
- Farmers Weekly will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, illegible or undelivered.
- Details of the winners will be published in Farmers Weekly magazine and on www.fwi.co.uk
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into concerning this competition.
- In entering this competition you may be contacted in the future by Farmers Weekly, however you can opt out from receiving further correspondence by email.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
Promoter: Farmers Weekly, Proagrica, Reed Business Information Ltd, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS. Registered in England, No 15137.