Tractor Ted fans have an extra week to enter our exclusive competition, giving them the chance to star alongside Ted in his Autumn DVD.
Farmers Weekly has teamed up with kids’ favourite Tractor Ted to offer young readers between the ages of 2-7 the chance to win some fantastic prizes. All they have to do is draw a picture of their favourite season on the farm and send it to Tractorland along with one entry voucher printed in Farmers Weekly.
Tractor Ted’s favourite artist will win a starring role in his next DVD (filmed in the summer and organised around the winner’s location) and five runners up will win Tractor Ted prizes worth £50.Entrants now have until MONDAY 7 MAY to submit their entries. Scroll down for more competition details and information on how to enter.
How to enter:
- Draw a picture of your favourite season of the farm
- Send your drawing and one entry voucher to Tractorland Ltd, Lower Bupton House, Hilmarton, Calne, SN11 8SZ. (Vouchers are printed in the following issues: 24 February, 16 March, 20 April and the upcoming 27 April issue)
- Entries must be received by the new deadline date of Monday 7 May.
- Competition is limited to children aged 2-7 years and drawings will be judged according to age.
- One winner will be chosen and filming will be arranged at a convenient time and around the winner’s location.
- Five runners up will receive Tractor Ted prizes worth £50.