The British Pig and Poultry Fair is the UK’s biggest technical event dedicated to the pig and poultry sectors.
It is being held 13-14 May at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, and new to this year is a focus on the entire food chain delivering a greater number of processors and retailers. It will also provide information for producers wishing to process and market their own produce.
More than 240 exhibitors will be showing their latest products and services plus giving advice. Check the listing to see which companies will be present at Stoneleigh Park.
|See a picture gallery from the event|
- View new products and the latest industry innovations
- Network with both potential and existing suppliers
- See the latest business, technical and product information
- Participate in pig and poultry seminars with industry experts on the topics that matter
Entry to the Fair is free. The registration form is available to download from the Fair website for fast entry into the event.
A full pull-out programme will be included in the May issue of Poultry World and handed out at the event, highlighting what’s new plus map and list of exhibitors and seminars.
- The British Pig and Poultry Fair is a business event and free for visitors, however visitors will be required to register to gain entry
- Tuesday, 13 May, 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday, 14 May, 9am – 4pm
- A full programme will be included in the May issue of Poultry World, highlighting what’s new plus map and list of exhibitors and seminars
Forums and Seminars
- New this year is a series of forums and workshops dedicated to the poultry sector, covering topics such as planning permission, consumer trends, new opportunities in the poultry sector and IPPC. And there is the “Great Feed Debate” where you can question th eexperts.
- Parking is free