We’ve given you the story of the new Fendt 1000 conventional tractor series, hot off the press, now here are the photos.
These sizzling snaps show off all the best angles of this brawny 500hp beast.
If you haven’t read the full spec yet go to the Fendt builds 500hp monster tractor article and you can get all the details.
1. Here it comes – one of the two prototypes in existence
2. It stands at 3.6 metres tall
3. Undearneath lies 500hp of power and a 12.4-litre, six-cylinder MAN engine
4. Biiiiiiiig tyres and dual-circuit brakes
5. Central tyre inflation system fitted for extra grip
6. Fitted with classic Fendt controls and screen
7. Yours for the buying late 2015, early 2016 – get it on your Santa list now