- £1=DM2.758 / FFr9.25 / $1.647
- FOB Rouen January wheat value: FFr 740.00 (£80.00)
- Chicago March wheat at close: $2.87 (£:63.95)
- 55,000t of free-market wheat at Euro28.87.
- 150,000t of barley at Euro57.45.
THE market looked easier from the start yesterday, as there is very little export demand at present.
Intervention Price for January: £86.25 dd. This rate is subject to daily change.
Prices at Thursdays
wheat futures close:
values, £/tonne, ex-farm:
|January Class 1 milling wheat||93-96|
|January Class 2 milling wheat||81-87|
|January feed wheat||73-76|
|January feed barley||75-78|
|Harvest feed wheat||74-76|
|September feed wheat||76-78|
Information provided by BDR Agriculture Ltd, Harvest House, 64 North Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9AJ – click here for further details