If you’re visiting the website today, you’ve probably already noticed it looks quite a bit different. But what we’ve done is more than just a facelift.
At Farmers Weekly we’re passionate about the success and sustainability of UK farming. That’s why we challenge everything we do and strive to ensure it’s always relevant and useful to you.
We recently changed Farmers Weekly magazine so that it better serves your needs as farming goes through a period of unprecedented change; and now we’ve done the same with FWi.co.uk.
You’ve been telling us how we could improve FWi for you, and make it your first port of call for critical information and advice to keep your farm profitable.
You also asked us to make the site quicker to load and easier to search, and help make your account management easier.
So we’ve listened, and we’ve made a few changes that we think you’ll like, including introducing the Know How centre, where you’ll find all our in-depth articles, from the latest expert insights and best-practice advice to workshop tips, tools and videos.
What to look out for
- The home page is less cluttered, loads faster, and offers a window on everything Farmers Weekly offers.
- The Know How centre gives you practical knowledge to support your farm business. Here you will find all of the best case studies, expert advice and practical insights written over the years. This is your starting point for finding out more, whether you need help with a day-to-day task or want to plan ahead.
- You’ll find all the news under Latest as well analysis, in-depth articles, community stories and opinion.You can also view everything from the last day, week or month in chronological order.
- Our Weather now has more detail, including historic information to help you plan when to spray or harvest.
- A refreshed Markets area brings you the latest future, spot and forward prices in a simpler format.
- The Events page is where you’ll find details of the farmer events we’re running. You can also sign up to come along.
Magazine subscribers get unlimited access
Best of all, subscribers get access to all of this, including our news coverage. If you haven’t logged in before, we urge you to try it now (just call 0330 333 9694 if you want some help).
We hope you like the changes, and we’d like to thank those of you who gave us your input. If you haven’t had a chance to have your say, then please get in touch and let us know what you think:
Post Farmers Weekly, Quadrant House, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS