The Farmers Weekly R&D Tax Credits service
Farmers Weekly’s R&D tax credits service can help you inject cashflow into your farm through claiming back R&D tax credits you are due:
- Reduce your corporate tax bill or receive a tax refund
- Find out what farming activities qualify as R&D
- Claim an average of £50,000, like hundreds of other agricultural businesses
- Reduce your corporate tax bill or receive a tax refund based on a proportion of your expenditure.
- Many farming businesses are unaware that they are eligible for this funding or are under claiming on the scheme.
- In 2019, agricultural businesses who claimed on R&D Tax relief had an average financial benefit of over £50,000.
To find out if your limited business is eligible, simply fill out a short form and our tax experts will call you briefly to discuss your eligibility. Are you a partnership or a Limited company?
Claiming R&D tax relief with Farmers Weekly
Claiming for research and development tax relief has been made easy, with the help of our financial experts
Leyton is the UK’s largest specialist in Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credits; an incentive which rewards UK companies for investing in innovation. Their highly qualified team of consultants are dedicated to helping organisations throughout the UK improve their business performance and they are proud to have a 100% success rate for HMRC submissions.
in partnership with