Your chance to be a TV star!
Do you want to be a television presenter?
After its successful launch this autumn, television programme Farming Sunday, in association with Farmers Weekly, is offering you the chance to present a feature or interview on one of its spring programmes in 2007.
“Farming Sunday has been really well received, and among the constructive feedback we’ve had have been requests for more two-way interviews in the mix, along with the current format of monologues,” says Farming Sunday producer, Alan Powell.
“It’s important we respond to the feedback and we allow our viewers to help shape the future programming. This is a really exciting chance for some of Farmers Weekly’s readers to be a star!”
So if you think you’re the next John Craven, Fiona Bruce, Jeremy Paxman, or Kate Humble, why not enter? You never know, next spring it could be you covering a topic that really matters to your industry.
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is only available to farmers within the UK.
2. This competition is only open to UK residents, 18 years of age or over on 1/1/2007.
3. By entering this competition you explicitly grant to Farming Sunday Ltd., their assignees and licencees the absolute right and permission to use, publish, broadcast or sell the audio and visual recordings, in which you are included, in any medium, throughout the world, without any restriction whatsoever as to the nature of the use, broadcast or publication. You also grant Reed Business Information the publishers of the Farmers Weekly group of products (including Farmers Weekly Interactive) the right and permission to use, publish, or broadcast part or all of the broadcast feature made available by Farming Sunday, in which you are included, in any medium, throughout the world, without any restriction whatsoever as to the nature of the use, broadcast or publication.
4. By entering this competition you waive any right to approve finished product and understand that you do not own any copyright to this product.
5. Farming Sunday Ltd. cannot return any materials supplied as part of the entry for this competition
6. Closing date for entries to the competition is 4pm January 31 2007.