Trees should be in every farmer’s toolbox. They boost productivity, resilience and the health of the environment – with no need to trade off with production. Make your planting project a success with the Woodland Trust’s MOREwoods scheme, funded by Lloyds Bank. Plant at least 0.5ha and we could cover up to 75% of costs. An expert will visit to discuss the best options for your business and if eligible, arrange tree delivery and protection. All trees are sourced and grown in the UK and Ireland. No obligation advice is available even if you decide not to plane.
In this webinar, the Woodland Trust explains how farm woodlands and trees can deliver for farming businesses.
With appropriate management, the woody assets on your farm can provide products, deliver environmental services and help tackle the climate and nature crisis.
Hear first-hand from farmers and forestry experts about how to assess and then manage farmland woods and trees as part of your business plan.
Watch this webinar to find out:
- When should woody assets become part of your business plans
- What do you need to do today to insure you get the desired outcomes
- How to assess and then manage farmland woods and trees
- What are the future markets and business opportunities
- How can the Woodland Trust and the Forestry commission help and support you
Presented by John Tucker, senior relationship development manager, Woodland Trust; John Pawsey, director, Shimpling Park Farms; Jim O’Neill, agroforestry adviser, Forestry Commission, and Laura Henderson, forestry business lead, English Woodlands Forestry.