Time is running out to enter this year’s Farmers Apprentice competition and be in with a chance of winning a whopping £10,000.
We’ve had lots of calls from students who wish to enter but are currently taking exams, so have extended the deadline until the end of next week, giving you enough time to get your entry in.
If you are aged between 18 and 25, then this is your chance to take part in a competition that could help shape your future career.
Ten lucky finalists will battle it out for the £10,000 cash prize during a week-long bootcamp at Easton and Otley College, Norfolk, from 20-25 July.
Your skills will be put to the test in a series of tasks, and you’ll be mentored by top farm business leaders, helping you to walk away full of confidence, ideas and a unique CV, even without the £10,000.
So if you are interested in entering here’s what you need to do:
- If you’re aged between 18 and 25 on 20 July 2014, register your interest here. Easy.
- Put the bootcamp dates in your diary. You need to be available from 20-25 July 2014.
- Get your camera out and tell us in 60 seconds why you’re awesome. Don’t be shy and remember to smile. (Take a look at the 2012 finalists entry videos for some inspiration.)
- Upload it to YouTube by 8 June and send us a link to your video. Job done.
- Wait to hear if you’re one of the lucky 10 picked for bootcamp.