Tickets are now on sale for this year’s Cereals event in Lincolnshire, which includes several new features, including Farmers Weekly‘s International Farming Superstars.
The event, which returns to Boothby Graffoe on 12 and 13 June, is under new management with the formation of Comexposium Cereals.
Existing favourites such as the crop plots, the Soil Pit and the Syngenta Sprays and Sprayers arena will be joined by several new features including:
- International Farming Superstars: Organised by Farmers Weekly, these seminars feature pioneering overseas farmers who are successfully using new farming techniques and technologies that could benefit UK growers.
- Ride and Drive Hub: This gives visitors the chance to get hands on with some of the machinery at the event.
- Tech and Innovation Hub: A dedicated space focusing on technology where visitors can learn directly from the experts with sessions on sensors, automation and engineering.
- Conservation Agriculture Theatre: A series of seminars that will offer tips on improving soil health.
- Cover Crop Drilling: A demonstration of different direct drills drilling into a standing cover crop.
Early-bird tickets are priced at £15 for Wednesday or Thursday or £20 for both days. Order your tickets at the dedicated webpage.