Farmers Weekly has teamed up with kids’ favourite Tractor Ted to offer one young reader the opportunity to star in his next DVD.
If you’ve got a Tractor Ted fan in your household, aged between 2-7 years, this is one competition they won’t want to miss.
All they have to do is draw a picture of their favourite season on the farm and send it to Tractorland along with one entry voucher printed in Farmers Weekly.
Tractor Ted’s favourite artist will win a starring role in his next DVD (filmed in the summer) and five runners up will win Tractor Ted prizes worth £50.Scroll down for more competition details and information on how to enter.
How to enter:
- Draw a picture of your favourite season of the farm
- Send your drawing and one entry voucher to Tractorland Ltd, Lower Bupton House, Hilmarton, Calne, SN11 8SZ. (Vouchers are printed in the following issues: 24 February, 16 March, 20 April)
- Entries must be received by 30 April 2012
- Competition is limited to children aged 2-7 years and drawings will be judged according to age
- One winner will be chosen and filming will be arranged at a convenient time and around the winner’s location
- Five runners up will receive Tractor Ted prizes worth £50