- Intervention Price: £83.13dd.
- £1=DM2.905 / FFr9.743 / US$1.634 / E1.494
- FOB Rouen March wheat value: FFr717.50 (£73.64)
- Chicago March wheat at close: $2.68 (£60.19)
THE UK market drifted slightly yesterday as Sterling romped through DM2.93. The USA cut its forecast end-season stocks to 26.02m tonnes.
- 132,500t of free-market soft wheat at E32.98
- 16,000t of barley at E52.90
Wheat futures – closing prices:
values, £/tonne, ex-farm:
|March Class 1 milling wheat||85|
|March Class 2 milling wheat||75-77|
|March feed wheat||69-71|
|March feed barley||72-75|
|Harvest feed wheat||67-70|
|November feed wheat||75-76|
Information provided by BDR Agriculture Ltd, Harvest House, 64 North Street, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 9AJ – click here for further details